Information for Carers
At Lions Cottage we're flexible about how you stay with us. As a Carer, you can stay with us alone, with friends, with the person you care for or the whole family. If you'd rather stay at home, then we'll welcome the person you care for and any support people they need.
To be eligible to utilise Lions Cottage you must give constant care to someone who has a severe disability, or illness, suffers from mental health issues or an adult who is frail and old.
Payment for accommodation is the responsibility of each individual unless you have funding available. Terms and Conditions are the responsibility of each individual making a booking - we know nobody likes reading the small print but you're agreeing to it so you might as well.
All stays (except weekly) have a 2 night minimum
* Private stay - $120 per night
- you'll have the cottage to yourself with access to 1 bedroom
* Whole house - $320 per night
- you'll have the cottage to yourself with access to all 3 bedrooms
* Weekly discount- $1,920
- stay for 7 nigths and pay for only 6!