Information for Carers
To be eligible for carers accommodation at Lions Cottage you must give constant care to someone who has a severe disability, or illness, suffers from mental health issues or an adult who is frail and old.
Payment for accommodation is the responsibility of each individual unless you have funding available. Terms and Conditions are the responsibility of each individual making a booking - we know nobody likes reading the small print but you're agreeing to it so you might as well.
All stays (except weekly) have a 2 night minimum
* Shared stay - $115 per night
- there may be other carers staying in the other rooms at the same time
* Private stay - $150 per night
- you'll have the cottage to yourself with access to 1 bedroom
* Whole house - $400 per night
- you'll have the cottage to yourself with access to all 3 bedrooms
* Whole house weekly - $2,500